Monday, January 28, 2008

I have caved...

So,
It's 2 in the morning on monday and I have a paper to write that is due at 9. Unfortunately a thing called facebook (also known as the devil) distracted me from my homework and eventually led me to rachel's blog where I suddenly felt the need to create my own. I realized that there is a whole world out there that I have not explored. Yes, its the blogging world. Several of my friends and family have a blog, why can't I? So here I am world, I have a blog!

6 comments:

Crystal Thomas said...

i love you my silly, silly friend. I MISS YOU!

Jana Kathleen said...

Oh Elyssa! I saw Emily on Saturday at Red Robin and it made me miss your whole family! Please tell them I say hi! :) You're so cute!

=)Larissa said...

Lil sister...I am so glad you have a blog - I need more blogging friends!!! =) I love you and miss you!!!

Jeni said...

YES!!! Way to be way to be! :) Welcome to the blogger world... i need more friends! ha ha...

Danny De los Reyes said...

Nice Elysssa! I got a blog too. And yeah, that statement about facebook is true.

bobby said...

It's about time. Now it's officially been over a month since your last post...time to update!