Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dead Week is Tough

The title pretty much explains it, dead week. The week before finals, I have so much to do but I really felt like writing an entry today for some reason. I really don't have anything to say....lets see.... I got up, didn't shower, went to Musicianship and then to Cosmology, went back to my room slept for about an hour got up, Josh brought me coffee then I took a shower and got ready and went to lunch and then started working on some of my final projects for music theory and then while I was in the practice room someone came into the room next to mine and started playing rather loudly so I left and went to my room and here I am, Writing this boring entry....sorry you wasted your time reading this hahaha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheesh! I can't believe I just read that! ;)

Crystal Thomas said...

thanks for wasting my time! you're taking a cosmotology class!?!?