Thursday, May 1, 2008

FINALS WEEK

Well finals week is coming to an end finally. This morning I have an eight am final and a final project due at noon which I was up doing from 8 till now and I still am not quite finished....so it was an exciting night for me and I decided not to go to sleep or else I probably would not wake up for my final at eight so I decided to go to starbucks which I did and on my way back I was listening to Bill and Marla on Mix 106.5 and they have this thing where you call and tell them why you're up so early and so I was like alright i'll call thats fun, so I did and I got through which wasn't a surprise (how many people could be up at 5:15?) So they asked me why I was up so early and I told them....I'm up because its finals week at my school and they said oh what final do you have next and I said....Cosmology.....and they thought I said Cosmetology (BIG difference)...haha. So I didn't really know what to do because I was on the air and so I just went along with it and they were asking me how many hours I have to get and if I get to practice on people ever and so I just made up answers because I was already in too deep. And finally I got off the phone and I was too tired to laugh....maybe later, after I sleep the rest of the day.

1 comment:

Crystal Thomas said...

what in the world is a COSMOLOGY class? I too thought you were taking a COSMETOLOGY class. Weird.